Identity3 delivers vibrant marketing to empower a sustainable world. Industry experience includes solar and renewable energy, smart homes and green building and energy efficiency. The firm originated in 2012. Our solar experience dates from 2007, construction from 2001 and environmental and sustainability projects since 1991.
Glenna Wiseman is the founding principal of Identity3. Wiseman has been an executive marketing professional in the solar industry since 2007. Her expertise includes work with companies along the solar supply chain from manufacturers to installers, financing entities to solar O&M providers and across continents to international firms making a U.S. market entry. She has fueled growth in start-ups to divisions of Fortune 500 organizations.
Wiseman is a recognized writer/speaker within the industry, covering a wide range of topics. Her work initiated the discussion of marketing solar to women in September 2013 via Solar Power World Magazine’s article What Women Really Want from a Solar Sale. Alongside Raina Russo, founder of #SolarChat, Wiseman co-created the “Shining a Solar Marketing Light on Women” the industry’s first women oriented survey.
Wiseman is a passionate team leader and experienced entrepreneur. She has been a founding team member of successful companies in the construction, marketing and environmental sectors. Those passions now come together for her in the work of the agency and the communities it is building.
Wiseman has worked actively on green building and city sustainability programs through the U.S. Green Building Council, CA Local Governments Commission, and the City of Redlands Climate Action Task Force. She holds a dual Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication and Business from the Seaver College of Pepperdine University.
Mission – Our mission is straightforward – help the those who are making a sustainable world real.
- To deliver services that make a positive difference to the growth of our clients’ businesses.
- To treat the talent working with us with dignity and respect.
- To participate in the clean energy and conscious business leadership movements in the U.S.
- To continue to learn and grow!
- A clarified and compelling company identity perpetuates greatness.
- Business that simultaneously benefits people, the planet and the bottom line are possible and worth pursuing.
- A transcendent, wholly new solution is possible with tenacity and openness.
- Team work is the nexus for all greatness, and a lot more fun!
- What you track, improves!
- Joyful is better for everyone and creates an atmosphere for brilliant ideas to emerge.
- Happy people create better results.