The #SolarChat SPI ’14 campaign was entitled “Solar Teams Rock.” It celebrated the global teams rockin’ the solar revolution! The three month campaign, with a marquee Vegas event, was designed to ensure sponsors stood out before, during and after Solar Power International.
It was a great party. Thanks so much for all your hard work. -Nancy Edwards, Marketing Director, SolarBridge Technologies
The #SolarChat Solar Power International Campaign really helped us to become more entrenched in the solar industry. -Dana Johnston, Marketing Manager, Energy Services, IBTS/Institute for Building Technology and Safety
Who: This campaign promoted Solar Power International 2014 attendance, sponsors and supporting organizations, brought solar industry professionals together in Las Vegas and promoted the industry’s need for policy support.
What: Celebrating the global teams rockin’ the solar revolution! Celebration started with a special team building edition of #SolarChat October 1, 2014 leading to #SolarChat Unplugged at SPI 2014, and wrapped up with #SolarChat on November 12, 2014.
When: Three month promotional coverage:
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 11 AM PST/ 2 PM EST #SolarChat Twitter Hour
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8-10 PM #SolarChat Mirage Event at The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11 AM PST/ 2 PM EST #SolarChat Twitter Hour
- Theme Development
- Graphic Development
- Sponsorship Sales and Coordination
- Assist Event Production
- Public Relations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Support
- Materials Distribution to Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
- Online: #SolarChat web and social media sites, Twitter
- In Person: The Revolution Lounge – Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas
#SolarChat Event Recaps: