UPDATE 9.16.13: Experienced solar installation firm founder and author of the new book, Commercial Solar: Step by Step, Jim Jenal has joined the panel! Interested parties can download a free two chapter excerpt here.
Commercial property owners are invited to learn about solar financing and marketing at an upcoming Orange County Solar Central seminar hosted by the OC Register and LA 56 KDOC TV on Tuesday, September 17, from 2 – 5pm.
The seminar is a well rounded educational forum for property owners and landlords to determine the viability of solar for their building, utility considerations and incentives, financing options including HERO Commercial and how to market their solar investment.
- A representative from Southern California Edison
- Rick Bishop, Executive Director of the Western Regional Council of Governments (WRCOG), HERO Commercial
- Glenna Wiseman, solar industry marketing professional and founder of Identity3
- Jim Jenal, Founder, Run on Sun and Author, Commercial Solar: Step by Step
Topics for the commercial solar seminar will include:
- CA incentives and rebates
- HERO Commercial solar financing
- 5 Tips to selecting a vendor
- Warranties – The 25 year myth
- Financing versus leasing – What about my roof?
- Marketing your solar investment
Property owners who would like to attend the commercial solar seminar can register here.