For more information see the article published on Energy Trust of Oregon Insider Blog.
The “Efficient Activation: Tools and Strategies for Campaign Delivery” webinar will be live on Thursday, April 28 at 11 a.m. It is the fourth session in the ongoing “Build It Bright” marketing solar training series by Glenna Wiseman of Identity3 working with Energy Trust of Oregon.
Topics for this webinar include activating campaigns, editorial calendaring for content and social media, and campaign project management. The webinar will include tips on securing co-op funds from solar component manufacturers including a review of Energy Trust co-op marketing funds program and tips for implementation.
Special Guest: Pamela Cargill, Principal of Chaolysti. Pamela specializes in organizational development and operational effectiveness in residential solar. She is applying her decade of experience spanning the entirety of residential solar operations including design engineering, project management and installation, process design/automation, operations strategy, and software planning and integration. She has published in SolarPro magazine and won awards for her operational effectiveness approach.
What can you do with this new tool?
- Track component and/or other companies from which you purchase equipment or have business development funds available to us.
- Maintain list of co-op sources for easy reference.
- Identify campaign for which funds are being secured, campaign elements and key dates.
- Ensure all parts of campaign are being tracked for submittal.
- Track specifics of submittal process to ensure funding support is secured.
- and more!
Use hashtag #MarketingSolar to follow on Twitter for live webinar chat.
Register here to attend Efficient Activation: Tools and Strategies for Campaign Delivery on Thursday, April 28 at 11 a.m.
Catch past webinars or podcasts online at www.energytrust.org/BusinessDevelopment.