“Putting It All Together: From assessment to tracking results, create the building blocks of your solar marketing program,” was the final webinar in the “Build It Bright” marketing solar training series by Glenna Wiseman of Identity3 working with Energy Trust of Oregon.
The webinar highlights key points critical to building your solar marketing program including taking stock, mapping strategy, campaigns and creative, efficient delivery and tracking results.
Download the checklist and campaign development tool to help you produce solar dedications and ribbon cuttings for nonresidential customers. The tool will help you track all aspects of a solar ribbon cutting campaign including a theme.
Why is a theme important for solar dedication events? A theme:
1) Adds excitement and relevancy to your event campaign,
2) Reinforces the client’s solar story,
3) Creates a “rallying” call for everyone involved in the event,
4) Acts as a cohesive element for all activities, and
5) Guides the graphics and creative element development.
Use hashtag #MarketingSolar to follow on Twitter.
Catch past webinars or podcasts online at www.energytrust.org/BusinessDevelopment.
You can also find the program here: https://identity3.com/marketingsolar/